Mountain Range EPP Applique : PDF pattern
This Mountain Range looks great as hoop art or would look striking added to a mini quilt or a cushion.
It’s a simple and satisfying make that is the perfect opportunity to allow you to practise and perfect your EPP skills.
This pattern features the EPP Mountain Range in three different sizes.
see below for further details
This English Paper Piecing pdf pattern makes a mini Mountain Range perfect for all sorts of projects!
There are three different sizes included:
- Small – 7″ x 3.5″
- Medium – 10.5″ x 5″
- Large – 14″ x 7″
This pdf pattern includes digitally drawn templates for cutting both your paper pieces and your fabrics and the instructions are supported with clear illustrations.
Your purchase of the Mountain EPP pattern includes two files:
- Mountain EPP pattern instructions featuring a colouring image and colour illustrations to aid construction (6 pages)
- EPP Pattern Pieces, in three sizes, digitally drawn. This document has been designed to print out on A4 or US letter paper (6 pages)
- This pattern is based on 60 degree diamonds, so I would recommend that this is a good project for a confident beginner.
- For details on how to print out your pdf pattern right first time, read my blog post ‘How to Assemble pdf Sewing Patterns’. Drop by the facebook page if you have any further questions
- If you are new to English Paper Piecing then I have a couple of YouTube videos where I talk you through some basting and stitching techniques
The Striped Easter Egg FPP pattern makes a fun 8″ Easter themed block. It will look fabulous in a range of muted pastel tones.
Just imagine how stunning it would look as a mini wall hanging or incorporated into a larger quilt. It would also look great on a cushion or pillow cover, perfect for decorating your home at Easter.
NEW PAPER PATTERN BOOKLET!
The Point on Point quilt is a modern and simple design which comes together pleasingly quickly. It’s a design that is a geometric, modern take on an art deco fan design. This PAPER pattern includes full instructions for making the Point on Point quilt in 4 sizes.
This PAPER pattern booklet includes a FREE bonus supplement that guides you through four different variations to the main instructions, each of which has numerous different quilt layout options…too many to count!
See more information in the description below.