Bring a little flavour of the seaside into your life this summer, but without all of the sand! I must say I do love the beach, but sometimes I wish there was a little less sand. I certainly wish there was a little less sand in the car by the end of the school holidays!
This FPP Beach Hut quilt block is just the perfect way to bring you the flavour of summer and the joy of the seaside into your home!
Downloadable pdf Pattern – FPP Beach Hut
Downloadable patterns are so great for when you are looking to buy and get sewing straight away. With your purchase you will receive two downloadable files that will have the instructions and the pattern pieces:
Beach Hut FPP Block Instructions (5 pages)
- Blank diagram for colouring in/planning fabric placement
- Advice on printing and assembling the downloadable pattern pieces
- Instructions and diagrams to help with joining sections
Pattern Pieces (tiled over 5 pages)
- Digitally drawn pattern pieces for a 10″ block and a 6″ block
- 1/4″ seam allowances on all sections
- Reversed so you create a block that looks exactly as the illustration
- Coloured and labelled to make construction as easy as possible
- Laid out to print on A4 or Letter paper
Share Your Makes
Blue and white are always classics for a seaside or nautical theme, but the wonderful thing about beach huts is that anything goes!! Have you seen the wonderful beach huts along the cost in Bournemouth? There is a wonderful array of colours!
I tell you what will look fabulous…STRIPES!! This FPP Beach Hut pattern is going to look completely fabulous with a striped fabric. I promise you. A striped roof and door or even a striped fabric for the main body of the Beach Hut.
Whatever fabrics you choose, make sure you show me how you have made yours!
You can message me on social media or you can use #fppbeachhut. I can then see what you’ve been getting up to.
Where to buy
You can buy a copy of the Beach Hut FPP pdf block pattern from the online shop, see the details below.
More Foundation Paper Piecing Patterns
I have a number of other FPP patterns available to purchase should you be bitten by the FPP bug like me!