– Love the Nifty Needlebook?
– Like to learn at your own pace?
– Are you a visual learner who works better with a physical demonstration rather than just written instructions?
– Would you like to learn new skills?
– Do you love FPP but are intimidated by ‘tiny piecing’?
If the answer to any of these questions ring true for you, the Nifty Needle On Demand Class might just be what you are looking for! I have taken the Nifty Needlebook pattern and developed this on demand class especially for those of you looking to learn something new in the comfort of your own home…entirely at your own pace! There are a whole host of video demonstrations where I show you every single step of each of the different versions available. I of course share with you lots of tips and techniques along the way.
Skill building is an important part of any workshop or class, and the Nifty Needlebook on demand class is no different! This class is not just about making a Nifty Needlebook … you will build all sorts of skills along the way as I share with you so many of the techniques that I use across a range of patchwork and quilting disciplines:
|Foundation Paper Piecing (featuring tiny piecing)||English Paper Piecing – glue basting and stitching||Basic Hand Applique|
|Machine Quilting||Binding||Hand Stitching|
What You Get
- 4 hours of in depth, on demand video tutorials covering everything from start to finish, including:
- how to make each of the 4 different styles of Front Covers
- both of the 2 optional Pocket styles
- how to make a mini quilt sandwich and tips for machine quilting
- how to make and apply the binding
- Real time video lessons organised into smaller sessions so that you can learn on your own timetable, at your own pace. Pause and rewind or re-watch as often as you like.
- FREE pdf copy of the Nifty Needle pattern (see the course materials tab once you have enrolled).
- BONUS – 50% discount off the Spools of Thread AND Mini A-Z pdf patterns, should you wish to further personalise your Nifty needlebook.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Nifty Needle On Demand Class is great for confident beginners. The front cover can be made with EPP and there are three FPP front cover options, each progressively more challenging! Choose the version that works for you.
You can start the Nifty Needle on demand class whenever suits you! There is no fixed start date and you can log in and watch the videos as many times as you like.
Depending on which version you choose you should be able to make a Nifty Needlebook with your standard sewing supplies. An ‘add a quarter’ ruler or an ‘add and eighth ruler might be useful for the FPP Front Covers.
You can watch the classes any time you want, as many times as you want and there is no time limit, so you really can work at your own pace.
I enjoyed your class – stellar instructor! I have never paper pieced but I have the confidence to do a project from your very thorough explanations and professional patternsBelinda (attendee of Rebecca Page Quilting Summit) :: Feb 2021
Below you will find a list of all of the lessons in the Nifty Needle on demand class. If you have already enrolled on the workshop you will be able to navigate through each of the individual lessons. If you have not yet enrolled you can click here to get started