– In the mood for a little Christmas sewing?
– Want to learn some transferrable FPP skills?
– Prefer to learn at your own pace?
– Are you visual learner who works better with a physical demonstration rather than just working from a pattern?
– Want to sew up the Santa Hat Block but would like some expert guidance?
If yes is the answer to any of these questions then the Santa Hat FPP On Demand class may just be right for you! I have filmed this comprehensive demonstration for you and have broken the process into several smaller bite-sized lessons to help you through the process
In this On Demand Class I cover off the following techniques to get you making your own Santa Hat block
|pattern preparation||essential FPP stitching skills|
|how to use and add a quarter ruler||working with fabrics with minimal wastage|
|how to trim up sections after piecing||how to join sections with minimal fuss|
What You Get
- 1h 15min of in-depth demonstration videos
- Real time video lessons (no sped up sections), organised into smaller sessions so that you can learn on your own timetable, at your own pace. Pause and rewind or re-watch as often as you like.
- FREE pdf copy of the Santa Hat FPP Block pattern in three different sizes (see the course materials tab once you have enrolled).
- BONUS – Tutorial for making a Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Hat Wall Hanging PLUS a 50% discount off the Mini FPP Alphabet pdf pattern
Now with a BONUS tutorial for the
Ho! Ho! Ho! Santa Hat Wall Hanging
PLUS an exclusive discount for the Mini FPP Alphabet (if you don’t yet have a copy of the pattern)
Fabulous Feedback from Students
Here is some great feedback from students that have benefited from my expert online tuition
Have a look at the Santa Hat Gallery of Makes to see some of the Santa Hat blocks that have been made. There are some great examples and hopefully it will get the Christmas creativity flowing!
Frequently Asked Questions
This On Demand class has been designed to help anyone looking to make a Santa Hat block, even if you are new to Foundation Paper Piecing!
You can start the Santa Hat block on demand class at a time to suit you! There’s no fixed start date and you can log in and watch the videos as many times as you like.
If you have done Patchwork and Quilting before you should hopefully have what you need, however an ‘Add a Quarter Ruler’ will definitely make life easier for you!
You can watch the classes any time you want, as many times as you want and there is no time limit, so you really can work at your own pace.
Below you will find a list of all of the lessons in the Santa Hat FPP block on demand class. If you have already enrolled on the workshop you will be able to navigate through each of the individual lessons. If you have not yet enrolled you can click here to get started…