This LOVE FPP cushion project is a great pattern. Cushions are a wonderful way of updating your home and the LOVE FPP Cushion is the perfect opportunity to hero some fabulous fabrics. The piecing is relatively simple and it’s a great block for beginners!
This pattern not only includes all of your FPP templates but also includes how to turn the 10″ block into a cushion by adding sashing, piping and an envelope back. Don’t be restricted by the instructions though…use your block to make a tote bag, or combine it with other patterns (why not try the Facets of the Heart block) and make a wall hanging or a quilt. Do check out the Gallery of Makes to see how other people have used the LOVE fpp pattern.
Downloadable pdf Pattern – LOVE FPP Cushion
Downloadable patterns are so great for when you are looking to buy and get sewing straight away. With your purchase you will receive three downloadable files that will have the instructions and the pattern pieces:
LOVE FPP Cushion Instructions (10 pages)
- Detailed cutting instructions
- Blank diagrams for colouring in/planning fabric placement
- Advice on printing and assembling the downloadable pattern pieces
- Instructions and diagrams to help with joining sections
- Tips for:
- adding borders
- making and adding piping
- adding an envelope cushion back
Pattern Pieces (2 different files: Tiled and Large Format)
- Digitally drawn pattern pieces for the 10″block
- 1/4″ seam allowances on all sections
- Reversed so you create a block that looks exactly as the illustration
- Coloured and labelled to make construction as easy as possible
- Tiled Pattern Pieces – laid out to print on A4 or Letter paper
- Large Format Pattern Pieces – laid out to print on A3 paper, great if you have access to a large format printer
Share Your Makes
I can’t wait to see the fabrics you choose for your LOVE FPP cushion. Will you do one print for all the letter, or mix it up? Might you even sew the letters in a plain fabric and choose a fabulous floral for the background? Whatever you choose make sure you show me how you have made yours!
You can message me on social media or you can use #fppcushionlove. I can then see what you’ve been getting up to.
Where to buy
You can buy a copy of the LOVE FPP Cushion pdf pattern from the online shop, see the details below.
More Foundation Paper Piecing Patterns
I have a number of other FPP patterns available to purchase should you be bitten by the FPP bug like me!