This Santa Hat FPP block pattern is a super make for Christmas projects. Nice and quick for anyone who loves Foundation Paper Piecing and a great block for beginners!
There are three sizes of block included with this pdf download: 4″, 6″ and 8″. This means that there are lots of great opportunities for adding this super cute Santa Hat to any number of Christmas projects!
Downloadable pdf Pattern – Santa Hat FPP Block
Downloadable patterns are perfect for those of us that are looking to buy and get sewing straight away. Your purchase of the pdf download includes one file (8 pages) that includes both your instructions and the pattern pieces:
Santa Hat FPP Instructions
- Coloured illustration of the block
- Blank diagram for colouring/planning fabric placement
- Diagrams for joining the FPP sections, including where it’s important to match seams
- Guidance on printing the pattern pieces the correct size
- Digitally drawn pattern pieces for the block in all three sizes (4″, 6″ and 8″)
- 1/4″ seam allowances on all sections
- Reversed so you create a block that looks exactly as the illustration
- Coloured and labelled to make construction as easy as possible
- Laid out to print on A4 or Letter paper
Click here to Shop Now for a copy of the downloadable pdf pattern OR see below to find out how you can get a copy of the pattern for FREE
Share Your Makes
Seeing your versions of my patterns really does make me happy. I love to see how my patterns come to life in your hands….I bet this block will be used on all sorts of fabulous projects!
You can message me on social media or you can use #santahatfpp. I can then see what you’ve been getting up to.
Where to buy
You can buy a copy of the Santa Hat pdf pattern from the online shop, see the details below. Don’t forget though that I mentioned that you can get a copy for free, further info at the bottom of this post
Buy Access to the Class on The Makery
As part of The Makery Christmas Crafts Summit I delivered a class on how to make the Santa Hat block. In the class you will learn all about FPP and I’ll show you how I make the block. I cover off the tools you may need and will show you some great tips and techniques for Foundation Paper Piecing. During the class you will also be given a code to download the pattern for free.
More Christmas Patterns
I have a number of other patterns available to purchase and download and there are also a couple of free tutorials, perfect for Christmas sewing projects.
Reindeer Applique Cushion :: FREE tutorial