Mini FPP Alphabet : FPP pdf pattern
This Mini FPP Alphabet is just so versatile. You can use the letters to add personalisation to any number of projects, or combine the letters to make up signs or motivational messages!
Each completed block measures 1.5” wide x 2” high.
Blocks can be combined with the Spools of Thread FPP pattern to create all sorts of sewing themed projects!
See below for further information.
The Mini FPP Alphabet includes individual patterns for each upper case letter of the alphabet, plus 7 additional characters, including a star, a heart and some arrows. There are 33 patterns in total.
Each completed block measures 1.5” wide x 2” high. Make sure that you print your pattern pieces Actual Size in order to create blocks in this size. See below for further information.
Your Purchase of the Mini FPP Alphabet includes two files:
pdf Mini FPP Alphabet instructions (5 pages)
- Guide to understanding the pattern pages and pattern pieces
- Instructions on how to combine with the Spools of Thread pattern
FPP pattern pieces (presented in two formats 33 pages + 5 pages)
- Each character is presented on its own page with a colouring in diagram, layout diagram and blank diagram for fabric planning/colouring in (33 pages). See additional pictures for an example of a pattern page.
- All characters have also been grouped together so that they can all be printed out at the same time, using less paper (5 pages)
- Spools of Thread additional pieces (1 page)
- All pattern pieces have been reversed, have a ¼” seam allowance around each section and are clearly labelled to help with construction
SPOOLS OF THREAD COMPATIBILITY
The characters have been designed so that they can be incorporated into the middle of the Spools of Thread spools. Instructions are included as to how you can merge the two patterns. A great way of creating some really fun, personalised sewing-themed projects! You can buy and download the pdf pattern here
- This is FPP on a smaller scale, so by nature the piecing is more challenging.
- All characters have been allocated a difficulty rating so that you have a guide before you start stitching.
- The majority of the characters can be made in one section, but there are a few that are made with two or more sections that will require joining
- It is advisable, but not necessary to have an add an eighth ruler to trim seam allowances whilst constructing the characters.
- This pattern assumes that you already know how to paper piece so there are no FPP technique tips included with the instructions.
- For details on how to print out your pdf pattern right first time, read my blog post ‘How to Assemble pdf Sewing Patterns’. Drop by the facebook page if you have any further questions
- Look out for the videos being posted on YouTube where you can see each of the letters being sewn up. Subscribe to the channel so that you don’t miss the next video!
The Striped Easter Egg FPP pattern makes a fun 8″ Easter themed block. It will look fabulous in a range of muted pastel tones.
Just imagine how stunning it would look as a mini wall hanging or incorporated into a larger quilt. It would also look great on a cushion or pillow cover, perfect for decorating your home at Easter.
NEW PAPER PATTERN BOOKLET!
The Point on Point quilt is a modern and simple design which comes together pleasingly quickly. It’s a design that is a geometric, modern take on an art deco fan design. This PAPER pattern includes full instructions for making the Point on Point quilt in 4 sizes.
This PAPER pattern booklet includes a FREE bonus supplement that guides you through four different variations to the main instructions, each of which has numerous different quilt layout options…too many to count!
See more information in the description below.
The Facets of the Heart FPP pattern makes a beautiful, slightly rounded heart. Make it up in a whole rainbow of colours or make one up in one solid colour to make a bold statement. You could even try out several tones of the same colour.
Just imagine how stunning it would look as a wall hanging or incorporated into a quilt. It would also look great on a cushion or pillow cover.
This listing is for a PAPER version of this FPP project
Christmas is such a wonderful time of year and is a fabulous opportunity to flex your sewing skills. There’s nothing nicer than a few home made decorations that become firm family favourites. The Nutcracker and Mouse King cushions are bound to have a special place in your home at Christmas for many years to come!
This PAPER pattern includes full sized templates for creating both the Nutcracker and Mouse King blocks. There are also step-by-step instructions for turning the blocks into cushions, perfect for decorating your home for many Christmas seasons to come.
POSTAGE – please note that paper patterns are currently shipping from Gibraltar, bear this in mind when awaiting your delivery