Mountain Range EPP Applique : PDF pattern
This Mountain Range looks great as hoop art or would look striking added to a mini quilt or a cushion.
It’s a simple and satisfying make that is the perfect opportunity to allow you to practise and perfect your EPP skills.
This pattern features the EPP Mountain Range in three different sizes.
see below for further details
This English Paper Piecing pdf pattern makes a mini Mountain Range perfect for all sorts of projects!
There are three different sizes included:
- Small – 7″ x 3.5″
- Medium – 10.5″ x 5″
- Large – 14″ x 7″
This pdf pattern includes digitally drawn templates for cutting both your paper pieces and your fabrics and the instructions are supported with clear illustrations.
Your purchase of the Mountain EPP pattern includes two files:
- Mountain EPP pattern instructions featuring a colouring image and colour illustrations to aid construction (6 pages)
- EPP Pattern Pieces, in three sizes, digitally drawn. This document has been designed to print out on A4 or US letter paper (6 pages)
- This pattern is based on 60 degree diamonds, so I would recommend that this is a good project for a confident beginner.
- For details on how to print out your pdf pattern right first time, read my blog post ‘How to Assemble pdf Sewing Patterns’. Drop by the facebook page if you have any further questions
- If you are new to English Paper Piecing then I have a couple of YouTube videos where I talk you through some basting and stitching techniques
Rated 5.00 out of 5£3.50
This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF version of this FPP block.
Santa’s Hat is a great festive make. Perfect for using on a pillow or cushion, incorporating into a quilt or taking pride of place on a gift bag or sack!
This PDF pattern includes full sized templates for creating the Santa Hat in three different block sizes: 4″, 6″ and 8″
Sometimes the need for a little English Paper Piecing hits and you just don’t have any papers and you’ve got no idea where to start when it comes to making your own.
This FREE printable will give you 16 individual 1″ hexies.
See below for more information.
A wonderful make for yourself or to give as a gift.
Pattern features 4 front cover options and there are two styles of the optional slip pocket.
Find out all about the Nifty Needlebook On Demand Class (copy of pattern included)