Mountain Range EPP Applique : PDF pattern
This Mountain Range looks great as hoop art or would look striking added to a mini quilt or a cushion.
It’s a simple and satisfying make that is the perfect opportunity to allow you to practise and perfect your EPP skills.
This pattern features the EPP Mountain Range in three different sizes.
see below for further details
This English Paper Piecing pdf pattern makes a mini Mountain Range perfect for all sorts of projects!
There are three different sizes included:
- Small – 7″ x 3.5″
- Medium – 10.5″ x 5″
- Large – 14″ x 7″
This pdf pattern includes digitally drawn templates for cutting both your paper pieces and your fabrics and the instructions are supported with clear illustrations.
Your purchase of the Mountain EPP pattern includes two files:
- Mountain EPP pattern instructions featuring a colouring image and colour illustrations to aid construction (6 pages)
- EPP Pattern Pieces, in three sizes, digitally drawn. This document has been designed to print out on A4 or US letter paper (6 pages)
- This pattern is based on 60 degree diamonds, so I would recommend that this is a good project for a confident beginner.
- For details on how to print out your pdf pattern right first time, read my blog post ‘How to Assemble pdf Sewing Patterns’. Drop by the facebook page if you have any further questions
- If you are new to English Paper Piecing then I have a couple of YouTube videos where I talk you through some basting and stitching techniques
Other Popular Patterns
Applique t-shirts are just so cute and making your own is a great way to make something unique.
Your FREE pattern includes digitally drawn pattern pieces and the blog post features step by step instructions for adding this design to your own t-shirt.
You can of course use the design for any number of other projects. You could make a cute little wall hanging, a window rainbow, or add it to a cushion or a tote bag.
This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF version of this FPP block.
This Christmas Stocking is a really super festive make. There are two different style options (Plain or Patterned) each facing left or right and there are two different tree options included for the Patterned version. The pattern is also compatible with the Mini FPP Alphabet, opening up lots of opportunities for personalisation!
Finished size 4″ x 6″
This Reindeer FPP pdf pattern is just perfect for all sorts of festive sewing projects or incorporating into a Christmas quilt. You can make it up with a bright red nose to make a Rudolph, or make with a dark brown nose to make one of his team mates!
The PDF pattern includes full sized templates for creating a Reindeer in two different block sizes: 6″ and 10″. Templates included for either round or oval applique eyes.
Rated 5.00 out of 5£5.00
This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF version of this FPP project and block pattern.
This PDF pattern includes full sized templates for creating the LOVE FPP block in two different sizes: 6″ and 10″. There are also step-by-step instructions for turning the 10″ block into a cushion. It will make a great addition to your home, or will even make a wonderful gift!
See the Gallery of Customer Makes to see how other people have used their LOVE blocks!