Mountain Range EPP Applique : PDF pattern
This Mountain Range looks great as hoop art or would look striking added to a mini quilt or a cushion.
It’s a simple and satisfying make that is the perfect opportunity to allow you to practise and perfect your EPP skills.
This pattern features the EPP Mountain Range in three different sizes.
see below for further details
This English Paper Piecing pdf pattern makes a mini Mountain Range perfect for all sorts of projects!
There are three different sizes included:
- Small – 7″ x 3.5″
- Medium – 10.5″ x 5″
- Large – 14″ x 7″
This pdf pattern includes digitally drawn templates for cutting both your paper pieces and your fabrics and the instructions are supported with clear illustrations.
Your purchase of the Mountain EPP pattern includes two files:
- Mountain EPP pattern instructions featuring a colouring image and colour illustrations to aid construction (6 pages)
- EPP Pattern Pieces, in three sizes, digitally drawn. This document has been designed to print out on A4 or US letter paper (6 pages)
- This pattern is based on 60 degree diamonds, so I would recommend that this is a good project for a confident beginner.
- For details on how to print out your pdf pattern right first time, read my blog post ‘How to Assemble pdf Sewing Patterns’. Drop by the facebook page if you have any further questions
- If you are new to English Paper Piecing then I have a couple of YouTube videos where I talk you through some basting and stitching techniques
This Mini FPP Alphabet is just so versatile. You can use the letters to add personalisation to any number of projects, or combine the letters to make up signs or motivational messages!
Each completed block measures 1.5” wide x 2” high.
Blocks can be combined with the Spools of Thread FPP pattern to create all sorts of sewing themed projects!
See below for further information.
Applique t-shirts are just so cute and making your own is a great way to make something unique.
Your FREE pattern includes digitally drawn pattern pieces and the blog post features step by step instructions for adding this design to your own t-shirt.
You can of course use the design for any number of other projects. You could make a cute little wall hanging, a window rainbow, or add it to a cushion or a tote bag.
The Cactus in a Pot FPP pattern makes a Catus that requires absoloutely no watering at all!
The completed block measures 10″ x 14″.
You could make it up on it’s own and use it for a mini wall hanging, or add some sashing strips to the outer edges and use it to turn into a tote bag. You could even use it to make up a cushion as you can see in one of the pictures.
The Striped Easter Egg FPP pattern makes a fun 8″ Easter themed block. The pattern allows you to use lots of beautiful fabrics.
It would look super as a mini wall hanging or could be included in a larger quilt. Add a few extra sashing strips and it turns into the front of a cushion!