Snowman On Demand Class
- Nearly 3 hours of in-depth, on demand video tutorials covering everything from start to finish.
- Real time video lessons (nothing sped up!), organised into smaller lessons so that you can learn on your own timetable, at your own pace. Pause and rewind or re-watch as often as you like.
- FREE pdf copy of the Snowman FPP block pattern in two sizes (see the Course Materials tab once you have enrolled).
Read more about the Snowman FPP Block On Demand Class on the class page and watch the intro video. Class launches 20th November
Read more about the Snowman pdf pattern on the product page
Other Popular Patterns
The Mouse King and Nutcracker may not be the best of friends but these cushions are bound to be firm favourites this Christmas and many Christmas seasons to come!
The Nutcracker and Mouse King FPP Cushions pattern is available as either a downloadable pdf or printed paper pattern. Each version of the pattern includes full sized pattern pieces for the central block plus step-by-step instructions for turning the blocks into cushions, perfect for decorating your home at Christmas.
See full description below for details on the differences between the pdf and the paper pattern, please check before purchase.
- 4+ hours of in depth, on demand video tutorials covering everything from start to finish.
- Real time video lessons organised into smaller sessions so that you can learn on your own timetable, at your own pace. Pause and rewind or re-watch as often as you like.
- FREE pdf copy of the Nifty Needle pattern (see the course materials tab once you have enrolled).
- BONUS – 50% discount off the Spools of Thread AND Mini A-Z pdf patterns, should you wish to further personalise your Nifty needlebook.
Read more about the Nifty Needlebook On Demand Class on the class page
The Striped Easter Egg FPP pattern makes a fun 8″ Easter themed block. It will look fabulous in a range of muted pastel tones.
Just imagine how stunning it would look as a mini wall hanging or incorporated into a larger quilt. It would also look great on a cushion or pillow cover, perfect for decorating your home at Easter.